familias de productos
The new PE1320 peeler has high-performance, low-maintenance feature a rotating drum made up of rows of peeling brushes exclusively designed by Martin Maq.
It is suitable for potatoes, carrots, beets, radishes and other vegetables. Vegetables run smooth and fluid through the machine, achieving greater overall production and reducing waste.
Its operation is very silent and free from the annoying vibrations of some machines.
The working mode offers a longer duration of the brushes, reducing maintenance costs.
The design of the chassis allows us to position the motors outside of the humid zone, achieving a longer useful life and facilitating maintenance tasks.
- Food grade stainless steel construction.
- Full kick drum.
- Compact design.
- Martin Maq design brushes adapted to the product and customer needs.
- Losses between 3 and 6% (depending on the type and condition of the product).
- Adjustable brushing speed.
- Adjustable kick speed (extra option on PBC1320).
- Product washing circuits.
- Low noise level.
- Improved, fast and safe access for maintenance and cleaning tasks.
- Operation programming to extend the life of the brushes.
- Exclusive design that prevents the accumulation of waste inside.
- Longer service life of mechanical components (bearings, pulleys, belts, etc.)
- Easy-to-use machine control and management panel.
- Easy replacement of brushes without disassembling the shafts.
- Single point concentrated wastewater outlet.
- CE marked.
- Available options:
- Water recovery system.
- Pneumatic lifting system.
- Up to 2 t/h
As a complement to this system, we offer pre-soaking, dosing and feeding hoppers that increase the performance of the peeler, and a filtering and water recovery system.